You have no items in your shopping cart.
CAT6A F/FTP- 10GBASE-T, 600 MHz 23 AWG SOLID BC, 4PR, F/FTP, ANSI/TIA 568.2-D, ISO/IEC 11801 CLASS Ea, UL CMR, PVC JKT- BLUE OR WHITE
SCPs Cat6A U/FTP cables are specifically designed to support 10GBASE-T high-speed data network applications. With individual foil shielded pairs, this design maximizes the 10GBASE-T cable performance:
- Maximum pair separation increases key electrical performance parameters
- Eliminates both internal and external alien crosstalk
- Increases CAT6A performance headroom and outperforms CAT6A UTP cables
- Provides excellent signal isolation
- Superior EMI/RFI protection
- Increased data security
SCP CAT6A-F/FTP cables exceed 10GBaseT performance standards for: ANSI/TIA 568.2-D Category 6a; ISO/IEC 11801 Class Ea; and EN 50173-1:2011 Class Ea.
Each CAT6A-F/FTP cable is performance optimized with 4 balanced twisted pairs on 23 AWG insulated solid bare copper conductors with each pair AL foil shielded with an overall AL Foil Shield. CAT6A-U/FTP cables are constructed to create a round and flexible cable for easy pulling and stripping of the PVC jacket.
The SCP CAT6A-U/FTP cables are packaged on a 1000ft/305M spool/drum with a Blue PVC Jacket.